Discover the charms of the rustic south coast – unique on its own.
- Visit the museum and the Tea Factory at Bois Cherie and get a taste of the local teas.
- Visit The Crocodile Park and its variety of fauna and flora.
- Colonial estate of Saint Aubin (visit of vanilla and anthurium plantations, the old sugar
factory and the rum distillery including a tasting followed by lunch).
- The magnificent viewpoint at Gris Gris.
- A short walk to ‘La Roche qui Pleure’ (Crying Rock) which faces the powerful
onslaught of the wild Indian Ocean.